Thursday, May 27, 2010

AL: Plant Chemistry: Table of Contents



If you can't click on the plant, it's because I haven't written the note yet but am collecting information so as to write the note a.s.a.p.  Why do I do this?  Because sometimes I come across something so amazing about a plant, that I want people to know, right away, that it's worth looking into that plant.

As always, allergies and sensitivities must be accounted for.  If you have a sensitivity to one plant.  I suggest that you avoid the family.  Or continue with caution under the guidance of a personal medical practitioner.

Scroll down to the bottom for a book list and reviews that I will build as I can eek out the time for it.

Articles 

 Dandelions
Oregano
Strawberries

Book Reviews 


Edible Weeds by James a Duke (1992)

     I really like him because he doesn't just copy what other people say.  Even if someone else says that a plant is toxic, he'll still try it.  As a result, he notes that others publish high toxicity and he publishes what happened when he ate it.  Of course that would appeal to me, a person who's always creating new experiments to pursue. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment